We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain data automatically. Following are details concerning how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally:
- Your Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain)
- IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit on our site
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use the this information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If You Send Us E-mail
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your e-mail to authorized concessionaires who may be better able to help you. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share your e-mail with any other outside organizations.
Links to Other Sites